Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Wow, ttn has a forum "from 2012"

TowZone

10-10-2012: Originally posted by WEDOTOWS

Wow Ron gave the towing network its own forum and not one person is jumping in here ........ 

Optionguru said;

What's the towing network?
Nightingale Towing - 165 Savageville Rd - Lisbon, NH 03585 - 603-838-6155
24/7 Towing & Recovery -
http://www.facebook.com/nightingale.towing#!/wetownh

Dollartow said:

No news is good news! For some reason towers use forums like this to complain and bash at least in the case of TTN.

EdsTowing said:

I didn't realize Ron had started this forum. I had some "face to face" time this weekend with Jeff from the Towing Network. He actually informed me about this and stated that he doesn't have access to it. I gave him Ron's information to contact him and suggested that he may need to comply with the "Patron/Sponsor" rules of the board to be able to view the content.

AUGUST 2013:

Randy R said:

Is the Towing Network dead?  Anyone getting calls?

Goergefulk said:

I'm getting a few calls got a winchout yesterday

WEDOTOWS said:

Far from it we run calls weekly for them I think it is area specific as to the call volume I am lucky I have a large area for them and have a lot of there customers drop yards close by 

jayman306 said:

only have done one since we signed up with them...3 months ago

Randy R said:

I did a pull start for them 4 miles from my shop.  Guess they are not dead after all.

Silverhawk said:

Got a call from "some unintelligible named company" and they said they were the former Towing Network?  Anybody know what is going on?

We did the call, the fax came in from TNN.

Georgefulk said:

Did two this week not sure

Cleanjeans said:

My guess is " THE TOWING NETWORK" by trade name may be changing to "TTN" as they are now offering the road service component and other such services outside just towing. Thus they may be changing the trade name to not alienate themselves right out of the gate for the other services they now offer. Just a hunch...

Reply From TTN:

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to jump in an make a note about the name change. It is not a technical name change but a "doing business as" change. Our official name is Towing Network, LLC d.b.a. The Towing Network d.b.a. TTN Fleet Solutions.

The reason for the change is purely for marketing purposes. We have really expanded our service offering and have new ways of driving more volume for our partners. I have attached the press release that went out on Friday (9/27/13) for your review.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

KELLER, TX – September 27, 2013 - The Towing Network today announced that it has completed its company name change to TTN Fleet Solutions, effective immediately. This change is part of a larger rebranding effort to emphasize the robust range of maintenance and towing services offered to the transportation and insurance industry.

“In the last five years, our clients have pushed us past being exceptional in the towing and recovery space and into being a world class full service road repair and maintenance support organization,” explains, Jeff St. Pierre, President of TTN Fleet Solutions. “Our name change better reflects the full complement of fleet management services designed to reduce on road maintenance and towing expense, decrease unit down time while improving driver satisfaction, and ultimately driver retention with better communication and service,” adds St. Pierre.
TTN Fleet Solutions manages a U.S. based call center located in Keller, Texas. Their dispatching team consists of trucking, towing, maintenance, and customer service professionals supporting clients throughout North America.

About TTN Fleet Solutions

TTN Fleet Solutions is a U.S. based, full service medium to heavy duty road breakdown and towing solution providing time critical, cost effective single call solutions for on-road emergencies through the development of a national network of solutions minded service providers dedicated to excellence. With customized solutions designed to support existing call centers with pricing and productivity issues to its fully outsourced road maintenance solution that promotes its clients branding, TTN Fleet Solutions allows its clients to focus their attention on moving freight knowing that their maintenance issues are being handled quickly, professionally, and for the best price.

Archived