Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

First NSD call Really Weird!!

TowZone

05-21-09: Jerrdan John Wrote,

Got my first NSD call (been with them for months) it was a tire inflation call (my first ever), I made it to the location, a store, and the vehicle was parked in front of the air machine with all tires inflated The worker in the store owned the vehicle and told me the tires was leaking down and they were put on 3 weeks before, new. When I ask which one, he said "both front". I checked them with a gauge and they pegged it out at 50 psi. His "low air" light was coming on in the car and he just kept adding air every few days. I adjusted the air in all four tires and explained that it was a sensor or computer problem and not a tire problem.

Anyone else run into this before? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I will adjust air for a service call anytime! (paid the same as putting on the spare).

Jerrys Road Service said:

Yep getting calls regularly now good pay nice dispatchers.
Jerry's Towing - Santa Clarita ,Ca - 661-857-6828

myerstowing said:
Their Volume is picking up at all of our locations, about one-two per day, and they pay with in a week. I can also get ahold of the rep really easily. I am hoping for a very long business relationship with them!

certifiedautomall NJ said:
I signed up with NSD a while ago they do roadside for one of my big repair accounts. I spoke with Patrick and wanted to try and negotiate rates to do all their work in my area i asked for an anticipated call volume and twice he said to email him the citys which i did and never got a call back so next time that a customer sits on the side of the road for over 3 hours waiting on NSD i will be sure to talk to my customer who pays them. When i signed up with them i got high rates i wanted to try and negotiate a LOWER rate ( am i nuts) so that my warranty companies customers got quick reliable service but it seems they don't want me too bad i guess my brand new freightliner and my WreckMaster 6/7A certification isn't good enough
Mike, Certified Auto Mall Howell, NJ
Call if you need any help cell(732)620-3974
#1 MONMOUTH COUNTY FOR 4 YEARS RUNNING

Charlie Amann said:
we are up to about 5 a day hope more come.

Archived