Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Say No To Minuteman !

Ted Capone

I wouldn't recommend getting any products from Minuteman Manufacturing. I've owned 4 different units from these people and had nothing but problems.  They use Chinese steel that rusts and corrodes out horribly. Their parts are all Chinese as well. They have had some good employees come and go because even they don't want nothing to do with the nonsense that Minuteman puts them in the middle of. I've had a Dynamic 701 slide in unit for 3 years now with not one issue. I went with the minuteman bumper last year because it's a heavy duty practical bumper, so I thought.  The bumper has completely rusted out inside the safety chain compartments. I don't even use the compartments for chains. I keep my chains in the Dynamic housings. So there's no excuse for the massive amount of corrosion. There was absolutely no powder coating applied to the inside  or underneath bumper whatsoever. Working in a northern climate like Chicago with road salt, Anything that's raw steel needs to be E'coated, painted, powder coated or better yet Line X 'ed. Quinn the owner refuses to warranty the bumper. He just wants to pass off whatever he can. He flat out told me he has absolutely no warranty on paint finishes. Word to the wise, don't spend your hard earned money here.

Archived