Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Welcome To Texas

Randy Olson

Just wanted to give all my friends on TowForce an update on my recent move. I am living in the San Antonio, Texas area and went to work as the Towing and Recovery Equipment Sales Manager for Peak Wrecker.  Peak is a subsidiary of Peak Trailers that has multiple locations across Texas.  Peak Wrecker is a new Miller Distributor (Good to be Home)  handling Century, Holmes and the Vulcan product lines as well as Trail-Eze Sliding axle and the popular bus trailers...both of which we presently have in stock. We have several experience wrecker installers/ mechanics  on board along withe a top notch experienced parts person. We are just getting everything in place and have new chassis and wrecker bodies arriving daily. We are committed to building a premier distributorship based on customer satisfaction with a large inventory of both parts and units along with full service shop. If you are in the area, you can find me at 1605 Ackerman Road, just off of I 10. Stop in and say hi, coffee pot is always on.

Archived