Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

WreckMaster Turn out gear !! (from 2004)

EricGodard CA

Original Topic Created on Tow411 in December of 2004:

I had been using my turn out gear for about 2 years and just thought I'd say what a great job it had done !!

My gear has been with me in the mud , rain ,snow, under trucks in the ditches and even threw the bush on my 4 wheeling trips and still it holds out quit well.

When I got it the boss just laughed at me and said " with me using it ,it won't last 3 months" Well after the last two days of poring rain crawling around in the mud under portable class rooms that we are moving I figured I would post this to say Thanks for the great gear WM and see if more people agree or disagree about how good it is.

I have the liner for the gear as well and most times in the winter it is still plenty warm enough and for the record the boss now has his own set !!

Ron Pullen said:

Eric I will agree with you they are great. Very good material and easy to clean grease off.A must have for all Operators.
Ron Pullen

Towstany said:

I agree great product. You don't understand it until you own a pair

.sigtowstany.gif

wm97891 said:

Ive considered purchasing a set myself, haven't yet, I never had any doubt about the quality of this product, anything WreckMaster sells is of the highest quality

Larry Styba said:

I just ordered mine, I will let you no how it stands up to the West Coast Vancouver type of Rain!!Cya In the Ditch
Larry Styba - WM# 011088 - 6/7 AC

1Towman said:

I have a set works good in the swamps of Louisiana I will take a towel and roll it up and put it over my shoulders before putting on the top it helps it breath in the summer

banner1.jpg

Chuck with Noltes said:

How much are they, I couldn't find them on the website?
Noltes, Oshkosh, WI

Archived