Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Which underbody toolbox? RC or Buyers?

Towbuddy

I just purchased a new flatbed and I am wanting the replace my InTheDitch boxes.  I am going to go stainless doors and either stainless or aluminum body.  I have been looking at RC and Buyers that seem to fit my needs.  Does anyone have experience or opinions with either box?

Regards

may I ask what is the issue with the ITD boxes ? I looked at them for purchase and they seemed ok...didn't buy them yet though. 

Just curious

Thanks 

Well first off, the ITD boxes fronts are polished ss thin sheeting that is applied to the door with 2 sided tape.  Expect them to come off within 4 years.  The doors are loose and are not adjustable.  The boxes are predrilled with 40 holes, expect to silicone the unused holes because the little black inserts fall out.  The ONLY thing I like about them is the ability to stand on the door when open to get on my flatbed.  I have had 3 70's and a 48" boxes on 2 different trucks.  I will not buy another ITD toolbox.  It looks like RC Industries will be getting my business, I think they make a superior box.

Archived