Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Donating Vehicles - California Fires

InTowMan

• Platinum Sponsor

Happy Thanksgiving Tow411 friends,

As you all know, the devastation in California is apocalyptic and complete.  I've emailed www.nvcf.org to see what else can be done outside of financial support.  They sent back this email with a list of items and one that caught my eye of course was vehicles.  Cars have been wiped out along with houses.  I have contacted HelpCentral.org and I'm waiting for a return call to find out what kind of vehicles, the process involved, and the contact information.  If you have titles on abandoned vehicles that are road worthy, hold on to them for now if you wish to donate.  I will gather  the information that is needed and hopefully we can help a some families with their short term transportation needs. 

Thank you everyone,

Dennis Thurlow

DENTED Development Inc.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP

If you have supplies, food, shelter, gift cards, or vehicles to donate, please visit HelpCentral.org or call 211. NVCF is not accepting or processing physical donations. If you would like to donate money, have questions about corporate and foundation giving, administrative fees, use of funds, employee matches, or private fundraising (GoFundMe, etc.), please use the resources in the RED BOX at www.nvcf.org.

NVCF is making every effort to reply to requests for help and offers of aid, and will reply to all messages as quickly as possible. If your question is easily answered at www.nvcf.org you may not receive a prompt reply to your email. Thank you for your patience!

North Valley Community Foundation

240 Main St Ste 260

Chico CA 95928

www.nvcf.org

A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, Tax ID 68-0161455

* Due to the catastrophic effects of the Camp Fire in Butte County, CA, the North Valley Community Foundation is presently prioritizing fire relief efforts above all other foundation business. We ask for your patience as we allocate limited staff resources to non-urgent inquiries; we will serve all clients and donors as quickly as possible.

Dennis@DENTED

Archived