Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Box truck on it's side

Topic Originally Created on Tow411 in March or 2006:

This one happened today on the highway. It was loaded with family belongings that we being moved to another state. The truck was off-loaded to prevent any further damage to the box that was sustained in the initial accident.The driver went to the hospital with minor injuries. Thanks!
JARED
OSPPenskeboxtruck008.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck009.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck010.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck013.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck014.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck015.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck016.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck019.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck020.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck021.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck022.jpg
OSPPenskeboxtruck024.jpgbusinesscard.jpg

bobsbanner.jpg

Da Wash Boss said:
Jared, NICE JOB, CONGRATULATIONS,,,, job well done I dont know how you did it without a rotator,,,,,, just kidding. I like that truck very nice wrecker you have there. Would like to have seen a catch line on the other side but other then that nice pics and great job. Wrecker looks good!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Cassello

Foxtow82 said:
Thank you all for the great compliments.The homeowner was actually the driver of this the box truck.Most of the belongings were recovered that was not damaged.The wrecker is a 1996 Chevy Kodiak with a Century 4024 on it.The truck only has 41,000 original miles on it,very versatile unit.
bobsbanner.jpg

Ed Barker said:
Nice job Jared,good ol' 4024,they are a very handy unit
banner4.jpg

ASAPautomotive said:
Sure hope that driver took out the optional insurance...Nice job, nice truck.

Tanks fer da pics...Donny
ASAPautomotive
"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That is why they call it the Present"...unk
FullPictureBusinessCardLg.jpg

Bighook18 said:
Thanks for the pics.. that are great!! If you scroll down real fast, it looks like a movie . lol
Banner.jpg
Todd Pell

HDtowman85 said:
Save money, move it yourself. Boy that backfired. Nice job.
Rick
criger.gif

wmjohnwm91095 said:
Those rental companies will let anyone who is 21 and has a valid DL drive those trucks. I worked for one of them for 13 years so I know first hand. We had a homeowner once who wrecked two trucks in less than 1 hour and the idiot rental agent was about to rent him a third one until the service department stepped in. Trucks that big, GVWR of 25,500 and NO CDL REQUIRED! Very scary!web-banner-hoag2.jpg
www.UnderdogTruckService.com
Always Bet on the Underdog!
RescueTech Truck Service
On Site And Roadside Truck Repair And Service

Archived