Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: Todd Leiss Makes Housecalls

Hi All … Just a message to say, ‘Thanks”, to the towers who attended this weekend’s CHP Tow Operator’s Safety Course. The class was awesome and to think I get paid to play, I mean, “Work” at these events. Out of nowhere, Todd Leiss and John Sullivan, of, TIM Heros”, walked into the classroom, “unexpected.” Myself and class participants were treated to an impromptu speech from two of the most respected names regarding the industry’s Slow-Down Move-Over program.

And … they didn’t even charge us ! !  We all signed Todd’s banner and heard from them first-hand the dangers we tower’s face. My guys really appreciated their presentation and the fact that Todd and John travelled nearly 2,600 miles (from Pennsylvania) to make their surprise appearance. Now THAT’S door-to-door service. Thanks again Todd and John for making our’s a special training event that only supports the work we do.

Todd Leiss Randall John Sullivan Cortes Feb 4, 2024.jpg

• Like 2

Randall C. Resch