Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Increase your PPI Revenue

Dean Kautzmann

Greetings fellow Floridians!  My name is Dean and I am a senior partner at the veteran owned (I'm the vet- 6 years USAF) MyGuestSpot.com, a parking management and virtual permitting platform for parking enforcement professionals serving property managers for multifamily communities such as condo associations and rental apartments.   We're based in Fort Lauderdale but serve the nation.  I come from a 10 year condo president background and applied my experience to the development of our software.   I really believe we have created the perfect solution to balance the needs of the property manager with the practical application the parking enforcement patrols require, including a built in LPR.  What really sets us apart from our competitors is our personal customer service.  We are with you AND your client, every step of the way in the execution of their parking enforcement programs.  We not only respond to you, but we respond to your property managers and the residents of the community.  As a former condo president, this was a major area of aggravation for me and something that I intentionally wanted to do differently when we developed MyGuestSpot.   Email or DM me to schedule a Zoom conference where we can chat about how you deliver your PPI services now and how MyGuestSpot could help you elevate it and increase your income by offering fair and equitable parking enforcement.   Thanks for your time and have a great Veterans Day!!

Based in Florida 03.png