Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

A Little Tow Industry Drama!

Moose

I just listened to the Tow Business Podcast 110 and was wondering why these are not listed in this forum.

Here is a link to the podcast as I can not share it here. https://towbusinesspodcast.com/episodes/

Anyway, I found the part about Brian aka Wags very interesting. I was not at the Chattanooga Show so everything I have heard is second or third removed.

Does anyone really know what took place to prompt Tow Times to ask Wags to vacate the building?

From what I gather Big Stiffy Jason invited or I guess asked Brian to attend the show and join him in the Edge-Tec Booth without properly clearing it with them.

Then when they saw him they didn't have a desire to have him in their booth, is that accurate? So, he wandered around and another exhibitor offered a portion of her space for him to set up as he didn't have anyplace. Thanks, Doreen with Integrated for being so kind. An Exhibitor then complained (was that Edge-Tec?) and then someone with the show asked him to leave, he then made his way to the door. This is confusing and I am hoping someone has more details.

I have watched the videos Wags has posted and gotten some of the pictures. But, I still would like to know how this happened as I feel Brian got used and in the end, everything was supposed to be Okay. Well, I don't think it was Okay, and Brian just agreed that it was. What do you think and what do you know? Obviously, several people and a couple of companies ended up with eggs in their faces.