Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

One Team, One Dream: Who are the people behind Towbook?

• Platinum Sponsor

383440795_709572797878291_5648582682098185319_n.thumb.jpg.a827597c8c7298b15ac41ab9abf6f1c0.jpg

Meet Angela! If you've worked with Angela before, you'll know that she is an excellent problem solver and loves helping others!

*How long have you worked at Towbook, and why did you choose to be a part of the team?

I've been working with Towbook for well over a year! The opportunity to work here fell into my lap, but I'm so grateful to work here!

*What motivates you personally and professionally?

I always want to do my best and learn everything possible which is always pushing me to top myself and learn as much as possible!

*What are your top (3) professional highlights so far?

Towbook Christmas party is my top favorite memory as it's nice to see everyone in one place!

Second favorite was this really weird issue with commissions I deep dived into and took about an hour to finish up, it's so rewarding to help resolve issues when they arise!

Lastly my 3rd favorite is the first call I made! The customer was super nice and I think about that often.

*Do you have a motto? If so, what is it?

I tell myself that everyday is a new day and everyone is going through a different day, we never know what's happening on someone's end.

*What is one thing on your bucket list?

My current bucket list item is to graduate with my bachelor's in robotic engineering! Then some traveling would be nice.