Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

What if YOUR Prospects WANTED to Talk with YOU???

Brian G. Burns
Do you want more meetings? Close larger deals? Listen to the Brutal Truth about Sales Podcast - TikTok = briangburnsB2B

July 22, 2023

Today the biggest challenge we have in Sales is that NO ONE wants to talk with a salesperson. So what are we told to do? That's right do more dumb things faster... Yes, we have hit peak Dumb Things, so now what? This is the topic of today's Brutal Truth, and our guest will share how engages with prospect and talks about what they care most about. This is NOT your typical SDR/BDR BS that populates LinkedIn today; this B2B selling at its best.

Here is what you will learn:

• Why today's SPAM sequences are failing.
  • What clients want to talk about.
  • Why it is our job to Start the Conversation, NOT about the product.
  • How a Master Salesperson does it.
  • Why it is a Skill, NOT a Script.
  • What the best feedback is after the conversation?

If you are serious about learning this skill check out my Course Start the Conversation - Get the Meeting and fill your calendar with great meetings.

While this is not geared toward the towing industry. We do need to have more discussions related to the Towing Industry. That is where companies like DRIVE are coming into the market. We have a couple of other companies now looking into a TowForce Sponsorship. These companies either have a product or service and they work with towing companies not only to assist them with a business plan but a marketing strategy.

Oh, but I am just fine and I don't need someone telling me how to do things. I'll stick with Trial & Error "School of Hard Knocks".

The Towing Information Network or Tow411 was beneficial for several years in limiting the Trial & Error method many companies were using. Now TowForce needs to be a step above that as many of those who benefited broke off into groups. They no longer mentor those either new to the business or are in the second, maybe even third generation of the business.

Facebook & LinkedIn just are not cutting it. Too much misinformation on Facebook and not enough activity on LinkedIn.

So, here we are back to specific forums where information can be located and questions can be asked. We invite you to participate.

• Like 1