Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

my late father's rig

TowZone

Topic Posted by bigtruck21 in April of 2007:

The is a pic of my father 1973, I think is was a Mack rsl 700, Detroit diesel, with a 18 speed, weld-built 16-18 ton, the brown pic's, are after the truck was rebuilt new cab, single stack exhaust, then back to weldbuilt for new booms, bigger h,bigger cable, then up to a 20-25 ton unit.

If anybody should see this truck last seen in new england, let me know, if any one knew my father drop me and e-mail.

bigtruck21J.jpg

bigtruck21E.jpg

bigtruck21H.jpg

bigtruck21I.jpg

hpgtowing said:

I think that's a great looking Mack... Something I would be very proud to own... I will show my brother? It don't ring a bell with me? Maybe my brother will recognize it? Either way? It's a great looking Mack.... As they say? Always bet on the dog.... Be safe... Steve

hanson MA said:

This might be a long shot but 4 or 5 years ago there was a guy in Lowell. Ma, who sold trucks and equipment. I was at his place one day picking up a skid steer machine and he was trying to sell me a Mack that was exactly like the one in your pics.(R700,detroit,weldbuilt) However it was faded red. I'm pretty sure he is out of business now. He wanted short money for it. Anyway thanks for the pics.
Kevin

Archived