Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

A little someting about ttn

TowZone

01-16-2014: Langleytowing wrote,

The other day TTN screwed me out of 750.00 so i told them to die and loose my number. Well they refused to do either as they called me yesterday for a truck with a busted leaf spring and i told them i no longer will do anything for them in anyway what so ever and the dispatcher says yea i hear that a lot so we laughed and we hung up. well about an hour later phone rings company says that the TTN couldn't find anyone that would come out and help them and wanted to know if i would go help them if they paid me directly. I'm hoping that this is a sign that alot of towing companies have had enough of them. FYI i did go help the company and they pd comcheck.

Benton01 said:

We're down to three open invoice's ,Their credit card was declined due to"wrong expiration date"? so checks in the mail!lol ( Darn mail man musta went on vacation with our check's!) called the mutual customer's breakdown department then accounting departments they sent a copy of the payout's that they had issued to ttn/fs ! oh well ! I can survive without them ,But can they survive without us? Just sayin' ,all heavy motor clubs aren't bad ! and we pick and choose a lot, as there's a lot of competition here,  Remember, They need Us !... We do not necessarily need them! Either they will man-up and do as they should or they will fall to the wayside !

Langleytowing said:

they will never be as good as fleetnet thats for sure

Archived