Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Cobra wheellift

Greeting from the east valley of Phoenix  AZ. good to be here and have been reading up on everything. I just joined towforce and am in the process of having a cobra wheellift installed on my 2014 ram 3500 6.7 8' bed that i had used as a hotshot class A. Im tired of being away from my family and was wondering if someone can tell me if installing a cobra wheellift on a regular style pickup truck dually is a good idea and if i can make a go of it just doing regular tows for mechanic shops and dealers ect.. its a scary feeling of knowing freight hauling for 10 years now and starting something brand new, but i need a new change so i can be in my own bed at night with my family. I have my LLC set up and am attending classes and going through the permitting ect.. but just was needing advice from you old timers LOL.. i dont want repo work i just want regular tows if possible.

I appreciate anyone that can give me advice. I have no overhead which is nice so my startup will be cheap and i know cars and trucks very well

Jeff