Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Who has the most wrecks?  

DirtyHooker

I have been doing light duty towing for a while now, and I am currently getting my class A CDL because I want to get into heavy duty towing and recovery. The problem I have is that there is not a huge demand for heavy duty towing where I currently am. I would consider relocating most anywhere in the country to be somewhere with a larger demand for heavy towing and especially recovery. I want to be more involved in the towing industry, get more training and take classes. I really want to get into recovery because I want a career that that takes skills, practice and expertise. It would also be nice to find a company with variety, where not everyday is the same, where I could do towing and recovery for light, medium and heavy duty and even equipment. If anyone has any suggestion I would be glad to hear them. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Start with attending WreckMaster training by finding a class in New York. Look for a well-established tow company that is willing to teach you proper Ron techniques. If you can make the trip to Baltimore, attend the American Towman Exposition tow show to learn training opportunities.

Randall C. Resch