Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Flip pads on stiff legs?

TowZone

10-01-2006: Ad Barker Wrote,

I was wondering if someone could post some pictures on the flip feet on a heavy century ,,,,,would like to see them on and off the truck if possible????

Curt Sharp said:

What style of feet are you refering to?
The 5030's have permanent spades with lifting pads that clip on...
the combo style like on the 9055's do not seperate as a rule and simply pull a pin, the spade flips down and re-install the pin

Ed Barker said:

Curt it would be the one that flips down like on your 9055 or maybe like on your rotator,,,,,I am looking for some ideas on how they are built for a unit of ours.Thank You,Ed

Curt Sharp said:

I will get you a few pics

Noltes said:

Here is the project I am working on our 00 9055. Its made of double frame 37" long with grader blade with teeth cut out on a flame table. Teeth are only 1 1/4" below the frame.
I still have to add the d-rings, one straight back and one angled up for the side pulls down.
Folded up you can still use the smaller spade with the frame rail clearing the light and mudflap, could for real soft surface, pretty big surface area for rear pulls.

Worked great the other day in the soft grass, front tires were real light and spade wasnt even through the grass.

noltes2018A.jpeg

noltes2018B.jpeg

noltes2018C.jpeg

Archived