Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowTimes.com - A Little Disappointed

My husband and I recently went on a road trip, and I have to say I was disappointed in a few things along the way.

With the price of gas and fuel right now, we watched for a gas station where we could use our fuel card and at least save a little bit. While the amount kept clicking on the pump, I decided I had better use the bathroom. Talk about being disappointed. The building was not a new, so I could understand about that part of the bathroom, but it was just plain dirty. My first thought was — yuck. My husband said the same thing about the men’s room. Not what we’ve experienced in the past from this company.

Back on the road and a few hours later, we decided to stop for something to eat at a nationally-known restaurant. Again, a little disappointed in the service and the cleanliness of the dining room. I understand about the shortage of employees, but I never would have thought I would have this type of experience at this restaurant. It’s not what they are known for.

Our third stop was at a towing company. My first impression was not a good one. While we were not treated badly, I guess I expected a more friendly greeting and welcome. As we were leaving, I told my husband it was an eye-opener for me on how to greet both customers and other towing company employees. I added that I am so thankful for the great employees we have.

Lesson learned. Great customer service needs to be a top priority, so you don’t leave customers a little disappointed.

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com

• Like 1