Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

10 ton rotator wrecker vs rollback

Found a Old 1974 international fleetstar crane truck wrecker or 1986 international 1900s rollback or buying a rollback bed with all the hydraulics and putting it on my f350 longbedScreenshot_20220228-183530_Facebook.thumb.jpg.f2651a4d2d6e54a6d7a23bc9b189e586.jpgScreenshot_20220210-214039_Facebook.thumb.jpg.93371cf617267dfe711db88cce076498.jpg. I have done recovery off road and pulled mobile homes straight up mountains with my M35A2 Duce and a half. I want step it up recovering on road med to light work. But also do a little bit of off road if needed. I do not know much about making money towing at all. I hear that a rollback can just do about as much if not more because there are things you can do with a rollback more like totalled vehicles, higher end vehicles, all wheel drive vehicles and hauling other appliances and stuff. I am great at maintaining the vehicle and Fabrication and welding to fix the vehicle. My question is which one is gonna make easier and better profit? Could I just attach a heavy duty trailer to the rotor wrecker and do the same as a rollback? I have the know how far as operation and recovery and towing but no knowledge what is wanted more in the market. I want to be able to grow fast and build a business in towing and recovery.

Screenshot_20220210-214039_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Atradies Inc.
More detail