Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Geico using jackrabbit?

TowZone

In 2011 OCTOWMAN Wrote:

went to a jumpstart for geico this afternoon. customer said this was her second call today and her car won't start again. asked who was out to her earlier and she said it was jackrabbit. if their "road service contractor" was any good he/she would have informed the customer that they needed a new battery while there were still shops open. another motorclub/ins. co down the drain
Tim

Charlie Amann said:

jack rabbit runs them in cinti too hired one of those boys today he says jackrabbit owes him about 2 grand and there pay has been coming in late for a while. wonder how long the lowballers will last in this economy.puzzles me why motor clubs tolerate substandard performance from these operations

EKYtow55 said:

Guys its all about the bottom line, (MONEY) insurance co.'s have always been that way cutting corners of whatever to make the bottom line look good, the trouble with us as towers we have let our cost of doing business get plum out of hand, and insurance being one of the biggest cost factors, being in business for over 30 years what I'm seeing is the amount of training and certifications you have, and a big push for this, the insurance co.'s and car mfg.'s when paying for repairs want the cheap price, while you attend schools being trained for the proper procedures for repairs as required by them and then don't want to pay you for them on a repairs!

Barrystowing said:

I think all insurance companies are hurting right now. Not going broke, or running a narrow margin like us towers, but out of they're comfort zone. Every other commercial on TV is an insurance commercial. I laugh at the geico ones and change the channel when the Allstate ones come on=theives

lantz70 said:

geico is quickly going down hill.they used to take a little pride in their providers.Now it is whoever is cheapest.I was kicked to secondary in my two main areas.The one area the owner operator is 76 years old and leaves me with the flat tire changes in the rain.The low to the ground expensive cars,and the high liability lockouts.the other area went to the lowballer with the 400k trucks and the driver with the pony tail to his waist.got a feeling they will be going on commercial mc rate soon.

Archived