Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Geico--Thanks Kay Martin

TowZone

13thrattler wrote on 9/14/06

I just got off the phone with Geico's Texas rep., Kay Martin. She lives in Dallas.
I ask for a healthy rate increase, and after only a 15 min. converation, it was "approved". She made it painless, quick, and easy.
We talked briefly about Tow411, and she said that she wants to be a member. She told said that she had heard that there is a lot of good info. and a lot of good people on this site.

We also talked about Geico's motorcycle coverage, and the possibility of Geico insuring motorhomes, and M/D trucks. It looks that that might happen in the near future.

Triple J Towing said:

Gilbert,
Kay is great!!!!!! Met with her several times and she's given me her cell # for when I've had any issues.
Robert Jacobs

Cotton said:

I like Kay Martin as well. In my dealing with her she was very polite and professional. If she misses your phone call, she returns it within a reasonable time. The motor clubs could take lessons in how to deal with towers from her.
Thanks Kay

TowZone said:

I always enjoy seeing Kay at the Tow Shows, she seems to maintain a good industry reputation.

Archived