Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

GHave an 8 Hour ETA

TowZone

Topic by Carl4tow February 2015:

got a call today for a motor home broke down on the side of the road give a 8 hr eta they said they would take that wtf

rlc4523 said:

well that depends, were the customers broke down on the side of the road or at home? if they were at home why not except an 8 hr ETA whats the hurry. If they are on the side of the road and Roadside has already called any and all other providers and they simply said they were unavailable and you gave them an extended ETA in hopes that they wouldn't except it then that's on you not them.
I've gone rounds with MC's before when they ask for a short ETA but the car is in the customers driveway and their mechanics appointment isn't until the following day and then turn around and give them long ETAs for something that I can do but not right now. But if they are on the side of the road and we are busy I will give an appropriate ETA and they can take or leave it Or simply say that you can not do it today period on go on about your daily grind.

Carl4tow said:

they were on the side of the road on a winedy road.

Archived