Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Disputing CC charges, new game???

I only do Agero / Swoop on Credit Card.  Have seen a bit of an increase lately since they started playing games with their contractors and have been dropped by many.

So I get an email that they are looking for proof that I ran one particular call about a month prior, I have 14 days to respond or they will be contesting the charges.  My wife and I are the only ones that are in our accounting system, fortunately we have been pretty busy so I thought maybe we missed something.  My wife pulls the invoicing and as soon as I see it I remember the addresses and the call, I did it not my other guy.

I email them back, same day, explain that we checked the invoicing and the call was, in fact completed.

They email me back, days later, asking for dispatch sheets with time stamps proving the call was run.

I email them back that we are a two person shop and there is no such dispatch sheet.  I simply have their original dispatch record, my Invoice when the job was completed, and the receipt when the card was run.  I did not hear back on that one, and I had the customer information and remember the guy, he was a nice guy, if needed I would contact him.

A week later I get another request for proof on another one.

I replied with a sternly written email and told them if they wanted proof, contact their customer because that was who I was going to subpoena if they protested.

Have not heard back on either of them and nothing has been contested 

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will ...