Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Superman

Topic Originally Created on Tow411 in March of 2006:

There once was a man from Hamilton Ontario who had a unique heavy wrecker. One of only a few ever built, and he called it "Superman". The man's name was Donnie Cruse.

Going through some old pictures the other day, I found a few of this very unique wrecker. The pictures are old and the quality not the greatest, but here they are. Enjoy!

Cruse3.jpg

Cruse2.jpg

Cruse1.jpg

meyerssig.jpg.d9670116c8f67b496431450511d8586b.jpg

Ed barker said:

A very unique looking unit,if anybody would have something like that it would have been Donnie,a good friend and sadly missed.I remember when we took Wreckmaster,Donnie was the instructor,this was the first time I ever met him,it was two years after that class before I seen him again,it was at the Ohio tow show,when we walked by his booth before I noticed Donnie I heard,"Well theres the Barker boys",now thats an impressive memory,that day always stuck with me,he was a very impressive man.

ca25dfb32802ace2e8957d9e276cd7949bd68941

TowBoY88 said:

Very, very, very nice indeed. Where is the truck now??

50f1535da778f3db0ed5dfeb7f08e8426ed36c1.

Michigan International Speedway - Race Recovery Team Member