Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

New To Us In 2006...

Mballor

20 Nov 2006 02:53

I went and picked up two trucks from port chester new york last month, the first one is a 99 f550.
Picture191.jpg
we started on the 99, it was in very good shape just the usual dings and dents. The only thing on the back was the factory paint, it wasn't preped right and it would just flake off, so i ended up taking everything down to steel.
Picture001.jpg
Picture008.jpg
Picture010-1.jpg
we ended up painting the first half first because we had to get a couple of cars painted and we were running out of time.
Picture141.jpg
we then painted the back and sprayed on bedliner on the deck
Picture142.jpg
Picture147.jpg
All we have to do now is get the lettering done and we have someone working on the diamond plate. We are not sure yet what we are during with the other one, i think its a 94 f superduty. we will either paint it up or put it up for sale.

22 Dec 2006 03:27

well we got it done a while ago but i just took some pics of it. We plan on putting simulators on a little bit later, other than that its done. I was thinking that the sides on the back look a little plain, maybe more lettering or decals or something. Let me hear it if you guys have any ideas.
Picture003.jpg
Picture006-1.jpg.
I would also like to thank hannigans out of portchester newyork where i picked these trucks up.

• 4 months later...

Archived