Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

NSD continues to Impress me.

TowZone

19 Oct 2010 14:07

Certifiedautomall NJ said:

2 Weeks ago i hosted a WreckMaster class and Nation Safe sent Patrick and Johnathan up to take the class... They actually care about the providers and dont want just the cheapest guy around!!!! They want good quality service and will pay a fair price trust me i aint cheap. Id like to thank Patrick and John for coming up to the class and understanding what we do better.
Mike, Certified Auto Mall Howell, NJ

ESC said:
Wow... that is great to hear. Glad they actually care, unlike many others.

I have done quite a few jobs this year for NSD.... they are NEVER a problem to work for. They pair fair, EVERY tues we get electronic deposit.

Mike said:
We like them too, just not alot of calls.

Seen on their website that we just missed one the other day, it was a $31 flatbed tow. Glad we missed it!

BIGBLUE1 said:
I agree. Great Club. Never a problem. Direct deposit every tues. Wish they would call more.

ESC said:
We just got a local job yesterday... going 43 miles....  it was a nice job.  NSD is so easy to work with.

Charlie Rittenhouse said:
love dealing with them as well, need volume though

Eds Towing said:
This company sent me some information after a pleasant conversation. Then I looked at the rate structure and blew it off. It appeared to be left over from the "Cold War" era. I would assume that some of the praises given to them were not based on these structures? Anyway, they called me back a few weeks later to inquire about the information packet sent and I explained that we couldn't perform the level of service we are used to at these numbers and had no desire to lower our standards to have the task meet the reward. They were very courteous and stated that they would like to negotiate something that would work for both of our organizations. They actually called back yesterday but I was in a meeting so they are going to call back today.

Does anybody have issues with getting paid? I don't like the clubs that are "Johnny On The Spot" with invoices under an amount and then drag the larger invoices along.
Thanks,
Ed

certifiedautomall NJ said:
Ed call me if you have any questions on NSD
Mike, Certified Auto Mall Howell, NJ

Blackautoload said:
The one thing that sets this club apart from all others, is on their fax it actually says what they are prepared to be billed for.
EVERY club should take note, and do this.

RapidRoadRescue said:
Never got a single issue with this club,I was informed the with new billing system they pay not once but twice a week. If the volume in my area was higher that would be plus.
Regional rep will always help with issues,Other clubs need to pull up a chair and take notes.

A+ company to work with.

FredsTowingnj said:
I negotiated my rates with NSD not exactly what i wanted but close enough to make me happy.
fredsig.jpg

Archived