Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Pretty sure your all going to be hearing me compain.

TowZone

ExpressTowAaron said:

13 Aug 2008 03:35

SO we towed a RA customer in a PT Cruiser about 2 miles today, stock PT cruiser loaded on a jerrdan load-rite roll back. As soon as we get it dropped the customer starts it "my bumper wasn't hanging crooked like that before you touched it, those scratches weren't there" I'm sure i'm going to hear about this in a few days but if this weasel trys to come after me i'll spend $5,000 in attorneys fees just so the piece of trash doesn't think he can scam me out of $500.

P.S. When you have been shorted how does RA typically get you the supplement? I've been waiting on a few for a couple weeks now and everytime I bring it up the subject it skirted.
FLEETRETOUCH2.jpg

RA Rep said:
Thanks for the head's up..... As for supplemental payments, basically an PO which is sent through our review process, we will send you back a report indicating our findings. If any errors were made on our part and a supplement has been approved, it will show on this report. We then make the supplemental payments weekly, and depending on your payment method (check or EFT), you will see the supp amount on the check detail assoicated with the original PO. If you need more detail, just contact your AP rep directly and they will be happy to assist.

Thanks

Archived