Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Bradford tow truck operator wins $100,000 Lottario prize

Ninos Barcham plans to buy new Ford Mustang with winnings from playing Encore in the April 25 draw

A Bradford tow truck operator has won $100,000 by matching the last six of seven ENCORE numbers in the exact order in the April 25 LOTTARIO draw.

Ninos Barcham also won $4 on his LOTTARIO selection, bringing his total winnings to $100,004.

"I thought I won $100 at first," Barcham said while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his cheque. "I don't know what was going on in that moment."

Barcham, 39, called his sister on FaceTime when he realized he had won.

"I told her, when mom wakes up, tell her I won $100,000. In the background I saw my mom’s eyes pop open," he said.

Barcham said his business has been greatly affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

“This is an incredible blessing for me and my family," he said.

Barcham will use his winnings to buy a new Mustang. He will also share his winnings with his family.

"It allows us to enjoy the time we have together without worrying about financials," he said.

The OLG Prize Centre in Toronto has resumed in-person prize claims for winning ticket holders of $50,000 or more by appointment only. To best protect customers and staff, OLG has put in place appropriate health and safety protocols in accordance with guidelines from public health officials. 

ENCORE offers 22 ways to win and can be played in conjunction with most lottery games for an extra $1. There is an ENCORE draw every day.

https://www.simcoe.com/news-story/10057856-bradford-tow-truck-operator-wins-100-000-lottario-prize/