Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

We supply Keys and Remotes

Lockeguy85

We are Locksmith Resource.

Locksmith Resource was established in 2013 through a team of successful entrepreneurs, who decided to pool their business resources and skill sets, and create the most reliable wholesale keyless entry remote supplier in the country. With a rapidly growing customer base and high demand, we have committed ourselves to never compromise quality. 

We realize that many of you are also Locksmiths and we have been getting many inquiries from Tow Professional asking about our products and services.

At the request of the repo association we have been asked to reach out and introduce ourselves via this email and let you know we are here to help with you OEM Key and remote needs.

Give us a Call

(312) 878-8845

• 2 months later...

Hey there , do you cut keys? If the answer is yes, than give me a call, I have keys and remotes.

If you do not, shame on you,because being able to do keys and remotes can be a great way to offset the current squeeze being felt in the industry by Banks and Insurance companies.

Like to learn more? Give me a call

Amber

Direct Line:  312-878-8845

Archived