Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Looking for Additional Work (Accounts Receivable-Experienced in Dispatch Anywhere)  

Emily Covington

With the increases in living costs and passing of my husband, I am looking for additional remote work...

10+ Years Experience in Towing Industry (2 Years Dispatcher Operations Management (Onsite) + 8 Years Accounts Receivable Manager & 3+ Years Dispatcher Manager (Consecutive, Remote)

I am experienced with Accounting in Dispatch Anywhere. (Not familiar with Impounds side)

Understand Contracts & Familiar with Policies for the following Motor Clubs: Urgently, Allstate, Agero, Swoop, NationSafe, Quest, and Pinnacle.  (I have billed a few invoices for Geico here and there over the years)

I can also go over the details, notes, and photos attached to each invoice in DA within 24 hours after completion and when I recognize additional equipment, charges, etc. the dispatcher or driver could have requested but did not I contact the motor clubs myself to get it approved before I bill out. (Personally added over $45K to invoices in 2021, I am at $60K so far in 2022)

Well versed in filing payment claims/disputes with mentioned motor clubs.

Willing to pick up work in just one or more than one area:

• Requesting & Posting Invoice Payments
  • Requesting Additional Charges
  • Auditing Payment Statements
  • Filing Payment Claims

I am very disciplined and reliable.  Must receive compensation on time, on a weekly basis or I will place my services on hold until payment is received.

Please contact me via ebciphone@yahoo.com with any questions and we can schedule a phone or zoom call.

Truly appreciate anyone who is willing to read this and share with anyone they know that may be in need of my services...

Edited by Emily Covington