Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

ARI Fleet

RandyR

Topic from 2016:

Road America is now doing ARI Fleet's dispatching.  ARI was an infrequent but good paying customer.  Sorry to see them go.

oldwinch said:

give them some time to get tired of road America giving poor service while they try to find the cheap guy

In Memory of NationalAutow who said:

So I guess ARI now gets RA rates?

Not if I know it's an ARI call !!!

EKYtow55 said:

Road America has been doing ARI Fleets for several years but there is no consistency, you could get a RA dispatch tomorrow for a ARI Fleet Vehicle and then the same day get a call from ARI directly for another? I know my son works for NS Railroad and sometimes they call me looking for a heavy to tow one of there larger trucks with high rail equipment which is a ARI Fleet Vehicle so I guess its the way it was called in determines who calls you?
West Body Shop, Inc. - Axalta Coatings Systems

mooresbp said:
Just got an email from ARI to update info. Wonder if that has anything to do with this.
George - Moore's BP

DodgeTowGuy134 said:
I can shed a little light here...

I've been seeing this going on with multiple motor clubs here within the past year or so...What they (a lot of the motor clubs) are now doing is: 1st) attempting to handle their call "in-house" with their list of contracted providers, then if they can't get the call accepted by a provider, then they will go to the non-contracted provider list, if that doesn't work, then #2) the call is then referred over and "rolled" to another motor club that the first has "partnered" with, in efforts to get the call handled be a CONTRACTED provider of the 2nd club, all the while the 1st club is still working the phones and "price shopping" the call, while club #2 is running the call thru the list of the contract providers, in hopes of getting a "bite". So if a contracted provider of the 2nd club accepts the call at the contract rates of the 2nd club, then club #1 pays club #2 the fees, and club #2 makes their margin off the difference in the fee and the contract rate of the provider that is running the call.

I've been seeing this done with a few clubs here recently, including, but not limited to: Agero, Honk, Allied, Urgently, Road America, ARI and some others

Rodvt said:
Now that, is an interesting insight.
wp479e6008_05_06.jpg

Archived