Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce T-Shirt Tuesday Drawing 05.19.20

Davidmar168 you have 48 hours to claim your T-Shirt in reply to this post.

To Enter next weeks drawing you must add a reply in the Roll Call before July 1, 2020.

Note: The sooner members reply in the current Roll Call the better the odds of your screen name being drawn.

https://www.towforce.net/topic/9642-towforce-semi-annual-roll-call-may-15th-july-1st-2020/

Good Luck and don't dismiss the current TowForce Supporter Level Discount Code. Without you this is not possible!

So please consider a contribution today also current supporters due for renewal can also use this discount code.

This code is valid through the end of May. CODE: TF40OFF

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

• Thanks 1

Savannah, you did good good girl seeing how you haven't been doing these regularly for awhile. We're all in this with you young lady, hoping you get to go on a mission trip real soon. How, I have to go reply to the Roll Call... Take care I'll try to get in here much more, business is coming back as more people get in their vehicles. i swear the forgot how to drive.

The mail goes out on Friday, Davidmar168 I will have your shirt in there as well. Thanks for the prompt response.

There will be another T-Shirt drawing from the expanding roll call next Tuesday. Only one roll call entry per member.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...