Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Clarissa Powell - Celebrating 27 Years at TowTimes

TowNews

congrats1.jpg.23d5a64ddc0beb3a7417e31f386280a3.jpg

Please take a moment to wish Clarissa all the best as she celebrates 27 years.

The Face to Face Party may be on hold but the we can surely show here our

support within a TowForce topic. Had your reply her adding any comments

about how you first met Clarissa. If you have never met the publisher at

TT Publications Inc. aka TowTimes add your congrats and get to know her

through the responses of others here.

CONGRATULATIONS CLARISSA!!!!!!   You are a amazing person, i so enjoy talking to you and keep up all of the great stuff you do for us towr's. one of these days soo we will get the "outa of a tow truck uniform attire" article done !!!!!!!

Congratulations Clarissa....

Your kindness, unstinting care and attention  you gave to my family and I on our visit to chattenooga was fantastic....

You made us so welcome and nothing was too much trouble....

You are a wonderful asset  to the towing industry...

John.

One of the finest people I've ever known in the towing industry! Clarissa, congratulations on 27 years. We've seen a lot of changes and have been through a lot of wars throughout the many years we've been involved with the industry. Through it all, you have remained a true stand-up person as well as a wonderful lady! Much respect and best to you always. Congratulations once again!

Charles Duke

American Towman Magazine/Tow Industry Week

Charles Duke

American Towman Magazine/Tow Industry Week

Hey Clarissa ... I can't be outdone by Mr. Duke, but, I ditto his sentiments in saying how a great a person you are. I appreciate how you have made me and my Christine feel welcomed during our visits to Chattanooga. You truly are a Southern Belle with a beautiful smile and one of the best hugs in the south. From the bottom of our hearts, Christine and I personally say thank you for your friendship as well as the contributions to the towing and recovery industry. And, I certainly hope our paths will cross in the future.  Best Regards.      R&C

Randall C. Resch