Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

PRAYING for POUNDS

I am reaching out to friends and more to intercede on behalf of my best girlfriend forever, Nancy K Burrows.

NANCYBURROWS.thumb.jpg.bbc621e5070b8ddea640ecb4a47bf7b8.jpg

I wonder if what we have heard from our pastor about JOB could be her nemesis?

I question if the Adversary has placed her well-being in his cross-hairs, stealing her health and replacing it with suffering?

If so: The enemy has stolen 60# of her body weight in the past 6 months -- that is a pound of my sweetheart every three days, gone! This Tuesday she weighed 81.6# with clothes and a sweater at the medical center.

I would ask that you carefully consider how to pray, and join me in petitioning our Heavenly Father to restore what has been stolen, just as He did for JOB.

I believe Job 42:12 that says, "So the Lord blessed the last part of Job's life more than the first."

PRAY @ POUND.

Keeping Nancy in My Thoughts... Prayer is Powerful and I encourage members too respond. In years past these types of posts sending massive good thoughts have worked wonders. Good Doctors need our Good Thoughts as well.