Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce Supporter Discount Code! ENDS MAY 15, 2020

A Supporter Level Discount Code has been created.

This 50% OFF any TowForce Patron or Sponsor Level code is good for the next 10 Days. TowForce values all our members and supporters make this community possible. Without our many supporters we are unable to cover the cost of the network operation. Also, attending towing events would be limited. Since it has been sometime since we we have asked for funding from our members for the community and we are dealing with what has been forced upon us. While we understand many may be having a difficult time making expenses. We decided to reach out to you by offering a special code to those who may have a few extra dollars to spare.

The Code is; TF50OFF

This offer is good for "All Supporter Levels" over the next 10 days. However, we know now may not be the best time and would like to extend the 50% OFF to members that Pledge their support in reply to this topic. Those who make a Pledge will receive a special Code once the offer ends. That Code will be good until July 1, 2020.

level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64

ProTower increased Supporter Level from Patron II to Patron III

Grumps the Towman increased Supporter Level from Patron I to Patron III

level2.gif.f2bdca0aed74c0f0ba4f258e54afe

Jim B Updated Patron II Supporter Level using Discount Code TF50OFF

Thank you for your support.

You can begin using this code at 12:01am Tuesday 05.05.20

If your supporter level has expired now is the time to renew at 50% OFF.

Considering a Supporter Level for the First Time, 50% OFF doesn't come

around every year. This discount is a response to the current situation

most of us find ourselves in. When every dollar is important you ask for

HELP!

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

• Like 2

Thank you ProTower & Jim B

We are not setting a $ Goal, however we are in need of 40 New and Returning Supporters. Now 38 Supporter Members.

level1.gif.ee4675cbff575be786a7049a1afa3 with discount is just over a Dollar a Month. Many members are level2.gif.f2bdca0aed74c0f0ba4f258e54afe or level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64

All Supporter Levels are Discounted 50% OFF using the code TF50OFF thru the link provided.

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

This current Discount Code Ends Friday May 15th

A Huge THANK YOU to those who have either renewed or upgraded.

The Goal is 40 New Supporters. With Current Renewals and Upgrades

We Are In Need of 37 New Supporters to get our funding back on track.

Again, Thank you to all participating, an additional entry will be added to the t-shirt drawings.

I see quite a few Patron Bars, but I understand it's not enough. Hoping others step up and support this great resource. I know I can drop in every few days and catch up. Just never enough time in the day. Normally the family takes Mom out for Lunch, we just did nothing this year. Gonna have to make it up somehow. Thanks for keep this place running, it's looking better all the time.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Rob, I am unsure what is going on. It seems that every time a request goes out for New Patrons & Sponsors our current supporters reply or call to ask how they can help and what support I need. I say I am grateful for their support and I am always grateful for those who provide funding to cover the costs. Yeah, there are costs to running the board and there are things we want to do that we just have not had the funding to accomplish.

So, to those who can the 50% OFF CODE is: TF50OFF

Use it in the store before Midnight Friday May 15th, 2020 - https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/