Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

From TowTimes.com - Celebrating All Women

Mothers-Day.jpg

from Geri Roskopf's Blog:

The coronavirus has taken so many things from us, but it can’t take away all the special people we have — especially the women in our lives.

Mother’s Day is coming up this weekend and I started thinking about my mother, who passed away in 2005. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of her, and I wish I could thank her for being the best role model I could have to help me face the challenges of today. I often told her she should be nominated for sainthood for bringing up eight children.

If you were asked to describe your mother, what would you say?

I’m sure there are many words that come to mind – loving, caring, trusting, nurturing, friend – and so much more.   But, think about the other special women in your life. Don’t they bring some of those same words to mind? They don’t have to be biological mothers to have helped you grow into the special person you are today.

I can name so many women in my life who have loved, supported, encouraged, helped and even challenged me; especially the tow lady friends I have. The women in the towing and recovery industry are some of the strongest women I know — and I don’t mean muscle-wise. It’s nice to know I can reach out to any of them and they just “get it.”

Many of us are hurting, not only financially, but mentally, physically and spiritually. This pandemic can’t take away the spirit of gratitude that’s needed right now, and with Mother’s Day coming up, it’s the best time to celebrate and thank not only mothers, but all of the special women in our lives.

Stay healthy and safe.

5Pbr1V1bFxM

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com