Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Right Now

rreschran

You guys wonder why I twitch and drool? Seven minutes ago a 4.6 quake rolled through my kitchen epicenter 34 miles away. I looked out the window to see the flagpole swaying from side to side. I guess if the Cyrus the Virus doesn't get me ... the quake will. Living at the end of the San Andreas Fault has its fun ... I need a drink.       R.      

Edited by rreschran
  • Sad 1

Randall C. Resch

Earthquakes here are a frequent happening that requires nothing but hold on until the shaking stops. Usually, there's hundreds of small quakes every year. Just like hurricanes in Florida, after 60-something years, most Californian's don't worry about quakes and wildfires we're worried about the virus. Were OK Grunps, Thanks for asking.      R.

Randall C. Resch

Good to hear. We here have had small quakes before but it is super rare. When we do have one ( and they are small ) everyone freaks out. I am sure it would be comical for someone from your neck of the woods to witness it. Our claim to fame here are blizzards, white outs, sub zero temps for winter and torrential down pours and flooding for spring/summer.

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE