Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Latest on SBA Stimulus Relief Available to Towers

Matt Manero

Last night, I conducted a Facebook live for our clients and dealers.  Ron thought it would be beneficial for everyone within Towforce to have access to it.  I'm hopeful that you will find this information valuable.  We discuss the 2 primary programs that provide loans and stimulus.  Here is the link for you to view it.  https://www.facebook.com/cffnationwide/videos/535117177144932/UzpfSTU5NjczNzQ4MDM5MjYwNToyOTUxMTg1Nzc4MjgxMDg1/

Bottom line - get your hands on this money.  If you follow the proper guidelines, it can eventually be forgiven.  That's right, NOT PAID BACK.

Drive safe.

Matt Manero

President

Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc.

www.cffnationwide.com

972.247.8447 phone

Be very careful in reading all of the finr pring on thd forbearance aspect of these loans. The guidelines must be followed to the letter. If not you will be on the hook to pay the monies back. 

There is no such thing as a totally free lunch. There are always strings attached.

And this is no exception.

There is no free to it. Personally, I believe that this crisis will teach many about the risk factor in borrowing money and being enslaved by banks. 

If you think that banks are your partner, and stand beside you, you now have a test. Ask for forbearance on a loan anf see what they say. I hope they will assist you. 

The Banks and the Government are not your Friend or your Partner. The bank loves it when they can control your every move and the government loves it when they can take more control over your lives every day and we are freely giving up our rights and freedoms during this time. It bothers me how we are all swallowing the koolaid without questioning any numbers or facts.

• Like 1

It does give the powers that be a new, revolutionary baseline to observe how much further they can push the envelope. 

If the government put out a memo that you should wear a Huggies brand diaper over your face there would be a rush of people going out to do just that.  

May God have mercy on our souls if guns are ever taken away from the common man or woman. It will be the beginning of thd end.

• Like 1