Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

PUTTING MY LITTLE ONE TO WORK

2 hours ago, Moose said:

Start em young, keep em on the right track and even if they go another direction they always have a trade to fall back on. Good to see the PPE

I was riding and working with my old man at his age ( and younger ).  Both my boys are proficient with basic operations of both trucks. My oldest has faded a bit from riding along as much ( he's 17 and all about his girlfriend right now of course ) But my hope is that 1 or both take over for me when Im ready to hang up my hooks. 

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

4 hours ago, yoBdaBenO said:

That was me, I did the exact same thing. Would have like to have had the PPE though. Oh, Got it now!

It was way different times back in our young ride along days. I feel like people actually gave a crap and slowed down for us out there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can't pay for the kind of training he gets. I did the same thing growing up and became an 18 year old operator with 18 years of experience on my first day solo. Add to that the bonding time most kids don't get with parents who work as hard and long as us.

• Like 3

The time we get to spend together is really my favorite part. Like you stated, I am not home most of the time so I really do cherish the times where He can ride along with me. And best of all it gets him away from the video games and t.v. These are Very different times our little ones are growing up in. I tell my boys all the time about how you couldnt keep me in the house as a boy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 8:09 PM, EdsTowing said:

The "Boss" barking out orders the other day...Didn't want to get on her bad side since she had her Shit-Kicken Boots on....

Lol.. The way she is standing face to face with you, it does really look like she is giving you a stern talking to. 

• Like 1