Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Owners Den Open Enrollment "Now thru May 1st"

The Owners Den is a designated Owners Only Forum. The Topics in the this Club Level Forum are By Owners For Owners. It has been a supporter level forum on Tow411 over the years. Now for the first time I can recall we are opening this up to a select number of Non Supporters for the remainder of 2020

Simply ask for access either in this topic or via inbox. See you in the Owners Den.

Drivers there is also a Drivers Lounge that has never seen much use. Drivers have never been require to attain a Supporter Status to access the Drivers Lounge. Sorry. No Owners or Managers.

The new system did not pick up on quite a few of the Owners from the Previous system. So, that was a reason for this topic. Some Owners who were able to access the Old Owners Den found they could not access the new one. Several have not spoken up and some who did not have a supporter status requested access. Those members were advised of the requirement, some followed through others did not. While the industry has slowed and funds are not at a needed level for any of us, I have decided to Open the Owners Den to All Verified Owner Members through the end of 2020. Access will continue regardless of supporter status after January 1, 2020. Though non supporters will be asked to provide this needed support, we all want to get back to where we were before this Virus Event took us out. For TowForce we have been hit more than once with the system change a couple of years ago. I see once this passes for business to return to all industries very quickly as the economy kicks back in. I do not see a slow return, but I could be wrong. Take Precautions, Increase Your Precautions as the next 2 weeks will be critical. Now is the TIME to STAY OUT OF ALL VEHICLES, Require the use of PPE. When possible keep your drivers out and away for the office and shop. This will reduce the risk of spread within your operation. Companies are getting berated for extreme actions, keep that in mind when a tow company reports they have been directly effected.

God Bless and those Owners who want in the Owners Den add a reply here. Drivers are always Welcome to request access to the Drivers Lounge, they is no requirement other than verified company information. Understand TowForce Members can only access one or the other and not both.

OK, just to up date... I do not want to miss anyone cause it looks like this offer will absolutely end May 1st. So, with that said Owners there is still plenty of time to speak up.

If your a Driver we do have a Drivers Lounge that is available to all Driver Members regardless of supporter status. To those who have asked to join both Clubs, it doesn't work that way. Thanks

These members have not responded to the invitations which have been sent out to date.

Scott Burrows - Joe Driscoll - vbarker - KY Nick - Rudy Smith - Carter & Sons - Ehofer

Arichard - Curt Sharp - cws - hawk196 - judgeauto - RasTow - Towblaze96 - Towman92266

Towmanblue - Texas6 - wreckercollector - RandyR - MayesTruck - JerryC44 - SSTOW

Warren Driscoll - Automedics - Eastendtow 66 - TazBoy - Taj - Allstar710 - Hayden's Service

ccg - buickwrench - Bald Hill Automotive - Hot Rod Motorsports - insleys22 - EKYtow55

Bridgeman's Wreckesr - Tom Durham - atrmick - Ronnie Winters - passmoreauto

JustDryHeat - Truck1946 - Precisiontowingri - Vans Towing -SunriseHarry - Bill Sellner

Mike Penn - capeway - perlsmang! - SurryTower - napaneil - Joshua Tillett - kevtowz

Russell Wood - XLT - Jenni Kerns - (just invited) Danny

OK, I will be sending out additional invitations to those listed above.

Watch for it to Pop Up!

Steve Catlett

invitation Sent today

mdjohnson

invitation Sent today

Orcas Tow

January 4, 2018

Just Dry Heat

invitation resent today

Grotonems5

invitation Sent today