Quantcast
  • Signup for TowForce

Sign in to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowZone

Mark Yourself Safe Here! List Equipment for FREE this Weekend.

As much as I would prefer to avoid this topic, I feel the need to inquire about our members safety. I have heard from some members it is business as usual on the HD Towing side of the business and down on the LD side.

Add a Reply Here to Mark Your Family SAFE.

Also, while TRAFFIC is DOWN on the roadways and HIGH on TowForce.

It is time List Equipment and it is time for TowForce to offer FREE  Equipment Listings.

This is how this FREE Equipment Period Works. Contact the admin (Text or Inox Me). I will set you up to create and unlimited number of New & Used Listings over the next 48 hours. After this initial period passes all members will be offered one equipment listing each till the end of March. These listing will remain active for a period of 90 days. This is open to all regular members and dealer members.

Text Me if you have any questions. Ron at 502 376 3071

Safe here in the Swamps  of Louisiana  i have washed my hands more in the past two weeks than i have my whole life and it is almost impossible not to touch your face 

our state has 479 cases  10 deaths reported as of 9;30 this morning 

Stay Safe everyone 

1towman2018.jpg

All is well, shelves a a little bare. Seems to be plenty of Vegan Food and Pickles. The Cereal Isle looks well stocked as well. Business is slow but there all calls for assistance we are responding too. As well the volunteer fire department we respond with when we can are making more runs then usual. Seems we are finding kids alone at home quite often. Not small kids but preteens for sure. That's what's up hear, sure want to hear from others no one is dropping in....

Taylor and Crew are Safe and Ready for the Long Haul ........  LD here is steady  We're taking more time to deal with each call........  Safety First!

Bsafe 2 All....................

hookritesig.jpeg

We are safe as well, but the virus has caused us to be a "No Riders" company. LD seems to be up some, but I think the lower fuel price, and kids being out of school makes people get on the road headed for Grandma's house.

We are safe so far. My wife is disabled and has a compromised Immune system so Trying to be super careful to keep her safe. I have already set up a cot and amenities in my shop so I can stay out there should I get sick. Business is way down. The city is almost like it is abandoned. I have had 6 calls in 5 days. Everyone take care of yourselves out there and good luck to all my fellow towers.

There are Tow Truck Drivers, Then There is Towing and Recovery operators...... Which one are you??🤨

8 hours ago, GRUMPS The Towman said:

We are safe so far. My wife is disabled and has a compromised Immune system so Trying to be super careful to keep her safe. I have already set up a cot and amenities in my shop so I can stay out there should I get sick. Business is way down. The city is almost like it is abandoned. I have had 6 calls in 5 days. Everyone take care of yourselves out there and good luck to all my fellow towers.

Grump, take care of yourself Pardner. My deceased was an invalid the last 10 years of our life before she passed away in 2010, so am well aware of your situation. Take care of that lady first and foremost Pardner. We are praying for Y'all !  🙏🙏