Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Danny Sancinati - Jan 28 2017 Funeral procession (WI)

TowNews

Jan 28 2017 Funeral procession of tow trucks honoring Danny Sancinati of N&S towing Inc. West Allis Wi.

Not pictured in this video is the first truck in the funeral procession with the Danny's sons race car and another truck which can be seen leaving on a call at the very first few seconds of the video. Always on duty even at a funeral, they restlessly work. Counting all trucks displaying lights, and a couple not seen in this video there were 65 trucks. Also pictured at the end are local law enforcement, including a 1940 Chevy pick up which N&S helped donate as well as others to the Greenfield P.D. as a DARE vehicle.. I would also like to thank my Father for shooting this video while I was in the procession.

Submitted by Chris Welvang