Quantcast
  • Signup for TowForce

Sign in to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

rreschran

Re: My 600th Article

OK ... it's mush-time and a beautiful Saturday morning coming from the Southern California mountains.

I want to share with you that this week, I proudly completed my 600th article over 23-years in writing for American Towman and Tow Industry Week On-line. That number doesn't include what I post here, yet, it's been a really long, fun and interesting  journey.

Accordingly, I've covered all kinds of topics based on what I've read on TowForce or where ever my searches take me. It's led me to get friendships both personally and professionally at home and internationally. I give thanks to my best pal Christine and my kids for all the hours that they've donated by sharing with me and the towing and recovery industry. My military teaching environment and those boys in blue. My family has graciously given me the time (at home and away) to teach, travel and hide-out in my writing place so I can do what I love to do. While I've pissed off a few personalities along the way, "I call's em; as I see's em". I want to thank you all for being part of this process.

Anyway, at the moment, Christine's out with our oldest daughter and she thinks I'm doing my chores ... I'd better get with it.  Best Regards. Gotta' go.      R.

Randall C. Resch

Congratulations Sir and thank you and your family for all you have done and sacrificed for our industry. I have been reading American Towman Since I was a kid bouncing around the passenger seat of Dad's trucks. I have always enjoyed your articles and nowadays there isnt a day that goes by where I dont use or can reference something I have learned from your writings. I have always been a knowledge is power kinda person and I have learned very much from you and I continue to do so today. I have been working in this industry 23 years and I am still eager to learn something new daily.  And as a side note, you had to just rub in the whole "beautiful so-cal morning" thing.... We here just finished up with a snow and ice storm that dumped 1" of ice and a foot and a half of snow with temps around 12 degrees or so..... 😑

There are Tow Truck Drivers, Then There is Towing and Recovery operators...... Which one are you??🤨

Thanks for doing such a great job. They say time flies when you’re having fun. Can’t believe it’s been that long. Then I realize I’ve been driving a tow truck since 1977!!  Keep up the good work. I look forward to your articles.