Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Fleetnet - Thank you

TowZone

01-28-16: MrsHook Wrote,

Thanks, FleetNet.  Recently worked a police dispatched call.  FleetNet called me a few minutes into the job.  I know, I know - police dispatch and all the sudden the clubs start calling wanting their cut.  I don't generally play the game, but I needed some info on this call and I wasn't able to get it elsewhere.  FleetNet's a good company, so I decided to try it their way.  I can't go into a lot of details, but FleetNet did a great job ... did more than just stick their nose in the middle of it and demand their cut just because they wanted to.  Again, thank you! 

Had a second police dispatched call.  Same night; different club.  They brought nothing to the situation except for their demands and attitude.  I ignored their demands.  They were cut out of the loop.  And that's the lesson to be learned here.  If you've got nothing to offer, please have enough respect for the industry and your customer to butt out and let folks do their jobs.  It may come as a surprise, but it's dangerous out there and folks don't need your distractions.

battleborn said:

Fleetnet is alright but I cannot stand the constant call backs to see how the call is going. I have tried to explain we will call when we are done. Don't need a call every hour on a 5 hour run to Las Vegas.

BresslersGarage said:

Agreed.  The people at Fleetnet seem to get it.  They are the best at what they do.  I am not in love with the constant call backs, especially the automated "Caroline" calls.  However, if one of my trucks was being towed or serviced on the other side of the country, I would want constant updates as to the status of the service.  It all works out in the end, and we have a great relationship with Fleetnet as a vendor, and I am sure that lots of others have a great relationship with them as a customer.  There is a reason that Fleetnet keeps growing and all the other ones seem to struggle.

Wrecker2347 said:

Nothing but good can be said about fleetnet always Good info and quick no questions asked thumbs up to a well run roadside assistance operation
Roger's Towing
386 Sugar Street
Marion, VA 24354

Archived