Quantcast
TowZone

New Club Level Forum Professional Standards & Slow Down Move Over

The purpose of this club level forum is to continue in depth discussions from various other forums. As well as Archive Tower Down Notification Topics rather than simply move them into the state forum which which represents the sate the loss of life occurred.

There are no requirements to read topics in this club level forum. However, only club members can respond to these topics. To join this forum, simply request to join and that's it. Oh, you will need one post in regular forums... Preferably an Introduction post as you may be asked for a company name prior to being able to respond in this forum.

No, there is No Supporter Level Requirement and while I have your attention. The "Member Only" forums simply mean you need to be a member with one post before you can view and respond to those topics. These are Not Supporter Level forums, I must have been asked that question a dozen time in the past month.

So, in closing you can continue using any forum for topics related to Professional Standards & Slow Down Move Over. Tower Down & Tower Struck News will still be posted in Headlines. Once the topic is one year it will be moved into this forum and I will do my best to pin that topic for 3 days as it is being moved. I do this in remembrance, gone but not forgotten! God Bless everyone working in this industry in 2020.

"NOT ANOTHER TOWER DOWN"

Seems the forum doesn't even need an invite as long as the members meet the minimum requirement. Now to figure out what that minimum requirement is.... If anyone has a problem just request to join.

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.