Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Best TN Tow Show 2019

As a tower since 1979 having a great deal of experience in aiding ill equipped fire and police departments over the years I spent a great deal of my time getting training myself as well as all of my employees and making sure that they presented themselves properly. We all help save lives as well as spent countless dollars and man hours help to educate not only our industry but other towers to rise to an exemplary level of professionalism. Yes I believe that towers that continually train and conduct themselves as professionals should be considered to be first responders with the title of Emergency Vehicle Recovery Technicians or EVRT for short. Over the years many Professional towers have been on scene to save the lives of many a police, fire, dot worker, motoring public... The only way this will be obtainable however will be to do away with low bid contracts and price fixing by city governments and road services! Different classifications of towers and towing companies should be put in place immediately if not sooner. Want something to lobby for nationwide well here you go!-