Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

YouTube:Ram Should Have Dodged

1. I like the support they received from Police & Fire. Assistance with clearing trees and traffic control. We would not lose as many drivers if we had more support in the instances where they were on scene and left or should have been on scene.

2. The homemade side puller looks great. I would not have know they fabricated it themselves had I not watched the entire video.

3. I am not a fan of the jackets. The part I dislike is the X pattern on the back. I fear it could become like a target. Straight lines which wrap around with be much better. Personally, I would not wear those but that's just me thinking outside the box out loud.

My preference to the uniform these days are the Guardian Angel Lights, Even though they are not in the roadway and it is daylight everyone on sceen should have them on. I have two and they make a difference. My fear is though very much worth it, many hesitate to invest the nearly $100 for the devise. My comment is how much is your life worth? Reflective Clothing, various types of lighting devises do make a difference. Have we ever heard of a tow operator being struck that had lighting devises such as the hockey puck style or the Guardian Angel. How about the Lighted Vests that CTTA sells on their website?

Be Safe Everyone the Odds of another Tower Down increase Dramatically through the end of the year.