Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Who will be the 4000th TowForce Member

TowZone

• 2 weeks later...

120 new members added in just 10 days. That's an Average of 12 new members every day. Thanks for keeping this train moving along as the message board regenerates from near destruction when the old system was broken in 2017.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

I love this forum !!! I wish I would have joined years ago but ive never really been computer savvy. ( incase you couldnt tell from my lack of punctuation and such lol ). There is MOUNTAINS of good information and good people with great wisdom and opinions. I certainly want to contribute more as far as Pics and stories in the towing and recovery sections and I am working on getting set up to take more pictures and such during work. GREAT JOB to all involved with running this forum and keep up the good work !!!

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Looks as though we will finish out 2019 with 4,154 members. This is in just 2 short years, Looking back to Tow411 in 2013 we had around 200 members and by the 3rd year we had just over 300. Our Goal 12 months from now is to reach over 6000 members. If your lurking you can help us reach this goal quickly by simply joining and logging in regularly. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Please support our efforts to bring you the best and most professional social media community in the towing industry.

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/