Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tower Down 12.10.19 (TX) UPDATED 12.11.19

TowNews

MEMBER NOTIFICATION IS PENDING CONFIRMATION:

Irving Police Department: Reported a major accident involving a fatality in the westbound lanes of Highway 183 near O’Connor. Irving FD/EMS and PD responded to a major accident. Police report a multi-vehicle crash with one fatality.

One of the drivers has been arrested for intoxication manslaughter.

22-year-old Joshua Henao died on Tuesday night after being struck by an drunken driver. According to Irving police, Mr. Henao was in the 300 block of West State Highway, loading a stranded car onto his tow truck. Just before 7 p.m., a drunken driver crashed into the victim and the wrecker. 

RESOURCE LINK PENDING

80216389_2620804071336681_51650101813392

Another selfish drunk who thinks NOTHING about anyone else has killed a man. Another tow brother. I pray for our lost brother operators family. I know this pain all too well. as of the 19th of this month will be 18 years since i lost my father in the same manner. Another life taken by a drunk. May he rest in peace with the love and memories of those he left behind.

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Sorrow and Sadness are overwhelming. Not the time to ask, but I want to know how did they get a 22 year old on their insurance. Reaching Insurance companies now and every one I talk to now say 24 minimum. If immediate family anywhere from 19 to 23, One company said it's depending on how many years the company has been in business.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Sorrow and Sadness are overwhelming. Not the time to ask, but I want to know how did they get a 22 year old on their insurance. Reaching Insurance companies now and every one I talk to now say 24 minimum. If immediate family anywhere from 19 to 23, One company said it's depending on how many years the company has been in business.

I didnt realize that myself untill you said that. My insurance is STRICT. 24 years old only. even my own son cant work for me legally till he is 24. hes 18 now n knows how to drive and operate better than most local operators around here. we are a small 2 man operation so maybe that has something to do with it. I dont know.

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE